Speedskim Plastic Flex Finishing Rule 900mm
- Compatible with all gypsum based plasters (hand and spray applied) traditional sand & cement renders and insulated rendering systems.
- Quick and easy ‘interchangeable’ blade system, 1mm thin lightweight plastic flexible blade for fine finishing of plaster, drywall & tape and jointing
- With its unique flexibility the ox speedskim system™ out performs all other conventional featheredges and darby’s allowing the plasterer to achieve flatter faster finishes.
- Hugely increases metreage output.
- Reduces the harmful effects of fatigue and RSI.
Speedskim’ is the new and revolutionary tool system designed to increase meterage output and enhance quality of finish ‘ at the same time significantly reducing the harmful effects of fatigue & RSI. With a thin 1mm lightweight plastic blade for an excellent finish.
Ideal for fine finishing of plaster, drywall & tape & jointing.
Compatible with all gypsum based finishing plasters (hand and spray applied), Jointing systems and compounds.
Complete with integral blade guard.