30 Minute Polyurethane Wood Glue 750g
This wood glue sets hard in 30 minutes. The product comes with a handy capped nozzle for pointed application. If you need a larger quantity, simply unscrew the cap and apply with a spreader. It works particularly well for carpentry, giving you time for binding and screwing as the glue sets. 30 minutes also gives you enough time to clean up any spillages.
The polyurethane material is strong and resilient to acids and chemicals. Rain and seawater have no effect on adhesion and hot weather just makes the glue flow easier from the bottle. When pressured into a joint, the glue hardens and fills any and all gaps to prevent creaking and squeaks
- Fast setting – 30 minute set (Typical PVA based wood glue – 8-12 hours)
- Exceptional bond strength to wood and most common building surfaces.
- Internal and external use – excellent weathering and aging properties.
- Products foam slightly on application to fill small gaps and increase overall bond strength.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.